Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
News:
Pagine: 1 [2]   Giù
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: SkyDemon Feedback Request  (Letto 2710 volte)
0 Utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
philt
Super forumista

« Risposta #15 il: 07 Settembre 2014, 11:11:41 »

Hi Rob,

I have another observation on Skydemon in Italy, not exactly related to this one, but similar.

As far as I can see, Skydemon is missing all airways. Airways not intended as a line ob the chart, but as a block of airspace (as in the UK). Airways are class E from the MEA up to FL115, so no big deal for VFR flyers, but above FL115, they become class D and need a clearance!

I see that there is very little VFR traffic above FL115, but it's just one more of those issues where Skydemon doesn't correctly depict things because the airspaces in question have not been expressively described by coordinates etc. in the AIP (as happened with the famous VFR sectors).

Am I missing something? Thanks,
Loggato

Philipp Tiemann
Pilota AG (VFR/IFR)+VDS
www.fliegen-in-italien.de
Rob Hart
Forumista licensed

« Risposta #16 il: 12 Settembre 2014, 17:04:01 »

Hi philt,

We draw UK airways in this unusual way, because UK airways are unusual! We believed until now that the UK was a special case, but maybe we need to introduce special rules for drawing airways as airspace for Italy too.

I think I would like you to email me direct on rob(at)skydemon.aero so that we can go into this in more detail. If you can help me to understand the rules for airways in Italy it could be a big help.

Thanks for your feedback! It would be so hard to develop our Italian chart without all your comments, and it is very much appreciated.
Loggato
Pagine: 1 [2]   Su
  Stampa  

Vai a:  

Copyright 2008-2022 © VFRFlight.net | Cookies and privacy policy