Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
News:
Pagine: 1 2 [3]   Giù
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: Here we come, Italy!  (Letto 10839 volte)
0 Utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
AstroZombie
Forumista licensed

« Risposta #30 il: 01 Giugno 2013, 17:49:22 »

Italian ATC are easily confused  Wink I have used  G Callsigns, SX Callsigns, I-1234 Callsigns, I-A123 and to really confuse them I have used a Company designated callsign.

I abhor the 150m & 300m agl flight profiles that ULM are given to follow, I always adapt that by a 'self imposed' flight profile of 600m & 750m agl flight profile irrespective of ULM & GA.

In general I like Italian Aviation, just not sure it suits me with some of the craziness attached  Cry

The matter is the regulation, no input about foreign registration marks. And even the law about italian microlights in not...very clear!

Generally speaking, you are right thinking that using foreign callsigns, nobody will make questions...but just hope nothing happens...you would face italian unpredicable justice...

pasta & limoncello...don't match that much! limoncello if you like at the end prior to the coffee (espresso)...

in my place anyway no limoncello...we usually do pida e parsot...e sanzvès

At salud

Loggato

Dario Furini
Carpi
Crono
Ragazzaccio
Super forumista

« Risposta #31 il: 01 Giugno 2013, 21:28:14 »

man, you are talking to uncivilized people, food and drink wise. they probably had cappuccino after the pasta anyway

Tongue

pasta & limoncello...don't match that much! limoncello if you like at the end prior to the coffee (espresso)...

Loggato

We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.
FERRYAIR
Forumista licensed

« Risposta #32 il: 02 Giugno 2013, 00:44:03 »

That shit you gave me in the Plastic 5litre Can was Antifreeze mixed with Windscreen Washing fluid, I was pissing on car windows and they were sparkling  Cry 

it was not limoncello, it was windscreen washing fluid  Tongue
Loggato
ckurz7000
Forumista newbie

« Risposta #33 il: 03 Giugno 2013, 14:10:54 »

It's always interesting to watch the direction a thread takes...

-- Chris.
Loggato
Crono
Ragazzaccio
Super forumista

« Risposta #34 il: 03 Giugno 2013, 15:15:39 »

Cheesy nothing to worry about, we all know each other personally, just some innocent slagging

It's always interesting to watch the direction a thread takes...

-- Chris.
Loggato

We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.
FERRYAIR
Forumista licensed

« Risposta #35 il: 03 Giugno 2013, 16:42:32 »

Well much as I don't like to admit knowing some of these characters, I actually have more respect for my Italian Flying Friends than I do for my British Flying Acquaintances, as Crono says " it is just some innocent slagging " or I would say " Friendly banter "

In the UK I tend to analyse every remark said by my British Flying Acquaintances as invariably it will lead to a ' severe backstabbing ' Even my closest British Flying Friends are prone to having more faces than the Town Hall clock tower. I am big enough to take criticism, but I prefer it to be made to my face rather than via vitriolic rumormongers.

So don't think you are ' witnessing ' a bunfight here.... this is just a load of jesters having fun.   

Cheesy nothing to worry about, we all know each other personally, just some innocent slagging

Loggato
ckurz7000
Forumista newbie

« Risposta #36 il: 04 Giugno 2013, 16:15:49 »

I have been around in several forums and each has its own charm.

It took me a bit to figure out what's going on but I am fine and am enjoying it.

Keep it up, -- Chris.
Loggato
Pagine: 1 2 [3]   Su
  Stampa  

Vai a:  

Copyright 2008-2016 © VFRFlight.net | Cookies and privacy policy