Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
News:
Pagine: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 271   Giù
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: energy matters  (Letto 265758 volte)
0 Utenti e 4 Utenti non registrati stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
Werner
Super forumista

nonno S-STOL

« Risposta #3030 il: 16 Dicembre 2017, 13:55:12 »

oggi, al 98% con idroelettrico (ca 20%) e fossile.
Insomma, l impianto solare ci stà a pennello.
Loggato

a NordEst di LIPB.
Crono
Ragazzaccio
Super forumista

« Risposta #3031 il: 16 Dicembre 2017, 15:52:57 »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_in_Burkina_Faso

"As of 2008, it is estimated 7% of Burkina Faso have access to electricity."

immagino quanto il 93% che non ha accesso a energia elettrica sia contento che una elite di ricchi sia in grado di avere costosissima energia rinnovabile

https://energypedia.info/wiki/Burkina_Faso_Energy_Situation

"The electrification rate in the country is still very low. Considerable investments done by the government and international donors are so far insufficient to meet the rising demand in the two biggest urban centres, Ouagadougou and Bobo Dioulasso. By consequence, the average connection rates are merely the same for years now: whereas in these cities the electrification rate turns around 20 %, the connection rate is around 5 % for the small towns and “near to zero” (report UNDP and Ministry of Energy 2012) in the countryside.Similarly, less than 5% of the rural population have access to electricity.[1]

In terms of electricity,it relies heavily on thermal-fossil  fuel (70%  of total power generation) and hydropower. It also consists of 28 fossil fuel power stations and 4 hydropower stations. The main electricity supply strategy is to establish interconnections with neighbouring countries and to extend and repair the existing network.[2]"

hai ancora la faccia di bronzo di sostenere che quell'impianto fotovoltaico non sia altro che la solita festa internazionale tra amici in alto loco, al fine di arricchirsi e farsi belli ai danni di milioni di sfigati, che continuano a vivere bruciando quello che trovano?

Loggato

We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.
Crono
Ragazzaccio
Super forumista

« Risposta #3032 il: 16 Dicembre 2017, 15:57:48 »

"The most used alternative energy for household cooking is gas (LPG).Nearly 35 % of households in big towns and still some 10 – 25 % in smaller towns own LPG equipment. The government officially supports a further increase in the use of LPG for domestic cooking. However, this is unlikely to happen. Already now, LPG only accounts for 0,4 % of the urban consumption due to lack of LPG provisions. The government fails to provide further funding for subsidies required to keep the LPG affordable. And for new customers, the investment cost for the equipment is another disincentive next to the unreliability of the LPG supply. "

pero' si baloccano col solare

meglio che non continuo a leggere. il mio stomaco non reggerebbe

Loggato

We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.