Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
News:
Pagine: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 193   Giù
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: i like it - croniadi dalla stampa e dalla blogosfera  (Letto 234422 volte)
0 Utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
Crono
Ragazzaccio
Super forumista

« Risposta #1380 il: 24 Novembre 2015, 21:10:49 »

sarebbe veramente il massimo: un nobel per la pace che fa partire la prima guerra nucleare

sentite cosa dice Raedweld al proposito

The extent of close involvement of Turkey's corrupt leadership with ISIS has become clear today when an enraged Erdogan ordered retaliation against Russian jets operating over Syria. Erdogan's son Bilal is the man behind the export of ISIS oil to Turkey in huge convoys - convoys that Russia has attacked over the past week, destroying 1,000 tankers in the last 5 days.

Previously, these tankers have been 'off limits' for US and French air attacks. Both countries and the UK were fully aware of the massive extent of ISIS' oil exports to Turkey, but given Erdogan's close family involvement in the business didn't want to provoke him. The Russians, fighting seriously against ISIS, have no such restraints. The Americans have even agreed, given Turkey's support for ISIS, not to launch any anti-ISIS attacks from the US Incirlik airbase

One can imagine the furious and enraged phone calls from Bilal to daddy Erdogan as millions upon millions in corrupt family profits went up in black smoke - and Erdogan eventually ordered Turkish forces to strike against any Russian targets within range.

Make no mistake - Turkey under Erdogan is Europe's real enemy; an ally to ISIS, this corrupt Islamist is playing a dangerous game.
Loggato

We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.
Flak
Super forumista

« Risposta #1381 il: 25 Novembre 2015, 00:17:58 »

Abbiamo un alleato che ha interessi divergenti da noi. Anzi due, considerando gli USA.
Loggato

E Gesù rispose: Guai anche a voi, dottori della Legge, che caricate gli uomini di pesi insopportabili, e quei pesi voi non li toccate nemmeno con un dito! Luca 11,46.