Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
News:
Pagine: [1]   Giù
  Stampa  
Autore Topic: Toulon - Verona  (Letto 4216 volte)
0 Utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
delazar
Forumista newbie

« il: 07 Febbraio 2010, 15:49:53 »

Please I would like to get some help trying to figure out the best possible route for a non pressurized airplane for Toulon to Verona. Looking at the maps it looks like North of Genova is a good place to cross the mountains. Is that the case? Any advise is very welcomed!

Thank you,

Juan
Loggato
ClaF
Admin
Super forumista

coltivatore di VFR-qualcosa

« Risposta #1 il: 07 Febbraio 2010, 16:17:29 »

Hi Delazar, and welcome to VFRFlight.net!
Yes, in my opinion the best way is to proceed via coastal routes across France to Genova LIMJ, and then cross northbound via GIOVI VRP to join Padana valley. You'll be able to cross mountains there at as low as 5000'. Genova Radar is usually very helpful and GA friendly, and if you enter italian FIR and you're handled over directly to Genova APP you have good chances to maintain your original altitude/level, at least until you're handled to Mi-Info...

Loggato

ClaF™
"(volare) rimane per me sempre ancora un grande mistero, una passione, un qualcosa di infantile e di irreale." – F. Giaculli
MarcuLee
Buona camicia (di forza) a tutti!
Admin
Super forumista

« Risposta #2 il: 07 Febbraio 2010, 20:24:50 »

Hi Delazar, welcome!
Claf is right, you can follow the sea route via Nice - Genova and cross over passo dei Giovi (minimum of 4000 ft is suggested to cross). Then I remember you that maximum VFR altitude south of PO river is 3000ft, north of PO river is 2000ft.
Have a safe flight then!
Loggato

Marco Alberti - vfrflight.net vfrmagazine.net vfrcampus.net